Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season. I, for one, am not arguing with this weather. Finally! 60's and sunny at the end of December!? That's the Texas weather everyone loves. Hope Santa brought everyone what they asked for, and no one is eating too much and getting out of shape. The road season starts in about a month.

I have a change of plans coming up. I had originally planned on doing the state cross championships, the first of the year. However, now i will be busy with the Metro VW team camp that starts on Saturday and runs through the 4th. I was kinda bummed at first, but now I'm pretty excited to get in more good riding. It's also an opportunity to spend time with the team. There are some new riders this year, so it should be pretty ok
Tomorrow Will, Peter, Corey, Phillip, and Andrew G. from Florida will be doing a little ride together before heading over to the hotel in Grapevine to meet up with the team. The guys are coming around nicely. Even Phillip, who desperately needs a bike fit to optimize his power output. 
Oh yeah, I got a sweet new Nikon digital camera. Maybe now my blogging will go up a notch with some quality photos.
Good luck to everyone that will be racing the state cx. I am personally going to place my bet in Vegas for Captain Amazing to repeat. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cheers

No comments: