Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Challenge!

While we were down in Austin, I came up with the brilliant idea to challenge Peter in an eating contest. Now those who know Peter, know he plans on being obese once he is done cycling. The boy can eat. Now I eat my fair share of cereal so I thought the only way I could beat him was to challenge him to a cereal eating dual. For some reason, Peter chose Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It sounded good at the time, but we later regretted it. Next time it will be a Chinese food buffet or something else with some variety. I might also be talked into a challenge with a more bland cereal, such as Kix.
The challenge was, 1 box of cereal each in 1 hr. First to finish their box or the person with the least amount of cereal left after the hr, won.
Peter started off at a blazing speed. He was half way done within the first 20 minutes. I think the pace he started caught up to him though because I was gaining on him. It could have also been the apple and yogurt he had mid way through. He popped hard and I was able to take the victory! 1 complete box and 2400 calories later and I was crowned the champion. I was relieved to win at my own challenge, but kind of sad it totally offset the 100+ mile ride we had done earlier in the day. It was worth it though I think. Cinnamon Toast Crunch will never be eaten by me again.



I accept any serious challenges for anyone who thinks they can hang.

4 comments:

Kyle J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle J said...

I was going to say something about the removal of clothes somewhere along the way. But then I thought about it, and knowing you it really doesn't surprise me.
*Removed the other one because it made no sense.

Cri said...

I'll let Becky know to post it up on the results section of the site

T said...

Let me know the next time you guys do this...I won a Taco-Eating contest once ;-)