Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tuesday Night Crit

Since I have been out of town for the past few weeks, I have missed the start of the Tuesday night crit series. For me, this is a little more than just a training crit. I grew up doing these races, and will probably continue to do these races as long as I am physically capable of riding a bike. The turn out seems to be getting better and better every year. Last night there were probably 80ish guys that started. Pretty impressive for a week night local crit. 
Here is a video of the finish from last night's race. I took 1st and Austin finshed 4th.  




2 comments:

Kevin3NF said...

There were 76 in the B race alone...not sure what you guys had.

Glad you liked my video :)

Kyle J said...

The AJ was telling me about your race. All I could think of was "Andrew! What are you doing!?!"