Sunday, December 21, 2008

Top 5

A few days ago, my buddy Phillip Snodgrass, posted something on his blog about the top 5 hottest celebs. Or something like that. He included people like Tina Fey and Eileen from Seinfeld. Not to take anything away from his list, I would like to say, I think he failed to look at ALL of the celebrities we have has of early 2009. I have compiled a top 10 list, 5 of which are bike racers, just to prove there are 5 attractive female bike racers out there. The first installment will be my top 5 celebs, plus a couple of honorable mentions.
Here is how mine would go:



5. Jennifer Aniston- Let's not forget, she's 39!



















4. Jessica Alba- she has a baby now, which may make her even more attractive. But since this little addition she hasn't been in anything; meaning I can not enjoy her nearly as much as I would like.




















3. Jennifer Love Hewitt- Quite possibly the most underrated beauty. I believe you can still watch her on the Ghost Whisperer. I never watch that show.




















2. Giselle Bundchen- What do I need to say about her? She is the face of Victoria Secret and near flawless. Tom Brady has a good looking girlfriend. If I were him, I wouldn't care I had to sit out a season with a knee injury.























1. Megan Fox- Watch Transformers and find the issue of Maxim she graced the cover of. You will become a fan, I promise.

















Honorable Mention:
Scarlet Johanson
Kate Hudson
Ashlee Simpson (with the new nose)
Mila Kunis

1 comment:

Joseph Tokarski said...

dang.. i cant believe miley cyrus didnt make the list!