Monday, December 1, 2008

Where has Andrew been?

Well i know I don't blog much, but I am making up for it by blogging TWICE in one day! Lets see if I can make this a habit. It's not like I do much else with my days besides ride. Lately I have been doing a fair amount of training. The hrs are getting higher and the legs are feeling better. Last week for Thanksgiving I went up to Nebraska with Pops to see some of the family. It's almost always a dreaded trip when we think about it, but usually doesn't turn out too bad. I didn't ride much at all during my trip but it was only a couple of days that shouldn't kill me. When I got back I hit up some yoga with my good friend Crawford. I have recently decided that it is quite possibly the most underrated workout. I will never judge again. It was hard not to laugh when I started thinking of Barry Lee getting his downward dog on in the middle of a gas station parking lot on our way back from Arkansas.  Good times..
There are some rumors going around about who I may or may not be riding for next year. Regardless of what cycling news may say, the final roster is due to the UCI next Monday and nothing is set quite yet. Plans are still being made and were hoping for the best. Should be good though. I will post here when everything is finalized and I know for sure where I am going. Nothing is a done deal until you dot the i's and cross the t's. Thanks again, as always to all the supporters. You know who you are.

Also, big congrats to Andrew Armstrong. After getting is dual cat 1, he was successful over in Switzerland on the track and is set to head over and race in Hong Kong, and Australia on both the track and road. Definitely an underrated rider. While I'm giving props... Alex Boyd signed with Rock racing! That's' rad and no one is more deserving.
That's enough man crushing. I just had to add substance to the post.

Out.

No comments: